Accessing the Website
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on or through the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
We may update the content on this Website from time to time. Any of the material on the Website may be incomplete or out of date at any given time and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by Tentpole, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files temporarily as ones that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution except for limited, internal (non-commercial) use.
- You may download a single copy of any desktop, mobile, or other application we provide to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video, or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text, without Tentpole’s prior written consent.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
- Access or use for any self-serving purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available on or through the Website.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than as set out in this section, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tentpole’s name, Tentpole’s logo, and all related names, logos, product, and service names, designs, and slogans are registered service marks of Tentpole or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without Tentpole’s prior written consent. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are service marks or trademarks of their respective owners and the same prohibition against use applies.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Tentpole, or a Tentpole employee.
- To engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm Tentpole or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other person’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without Tentpole’s prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper functioning of the Website.
- Willfully introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Website, including disparaging the Website.
Reliance on Website Information
The information accessed on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of information accessed on or through the Website. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such information by you or from any use to which you or anyone who may be informed of any of its contents may put such information.
At certain places in this Website, you may find content provided by third parties or “live links” to the internet addresses of third parties, either of which allow you to access other information, resources, or websites that have been created, published, or otherwise posted by third parties independent of Tentpole (“Third Party Materials”). Tentpole has no control over such Third Party Materials and accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. All statements and/opinions expressed in Third-Party Materials are solely the opinions and responsibility of the third party providing them and not of Tentpole. Tentpole does not endorse, approve, or certify the content of Third Party Materials. If you decide to access any third party website from a link on this Website or to otherwise access content prepared by third parties, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use of such third party.
Information about You and Your Visits to the Website
Linking to the Website
With Tentpole’s express written consent, you may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage Tentpole’s reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part. If Tentpole grants such consent, then you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking, or in-line linking on any other site.
- Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The owner of the Website is based in Montgomery County, State of Maryland, in the United States. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States and any other use is strictly prohibited. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that Tentpole cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data.
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR DUE TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON THE WEBSITE OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, SERVICES, AND ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS VOLUNTARY AND AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, SERVICES, AND ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER TENTPOLE NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH TENTPOLE MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH IT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER TENTPOLE NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH TENTPOLE REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, SERVICES, OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH IT WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TENTPOLE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL TENTPOLE, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THEM, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, OR PROPERTY LOSS AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
This Website is operated by Tentpole Strategies, LLC.
All notices and claims of copyright infringement or complaints of any other kind should be sent to email@example.com.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Website should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting Tentpole’s Website.